Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will write a resume for you. It will include two formats. Plain and styled.

I will write a resume for you. It will include two formats. Plain and styled.












About:

I am a software-developer, and teach software development at a college. I had a student buy a resume on here, and it was not done well at all. The writer had no clue what needed to be on a developer resume, and didn't understand programming languages. It was a mess.

They put programming languages on the resume the student did not know. The descriptions of projects did not make sense. It was a poor experience for my student.

I know what recruiters look for on a resume. I program myself, so I know how to use accurate descriptions. If you are a new developer I will also add suggestions for projects to build your portfolio if needed.

Whatever level programmer you are, I can help tailor your resume to the jobs you are applying for. Weather your a senior developer, or a fresh bootcamp graduate. I can help you.

I will create a resume that is clean, easy to read, and highlights what recruiters look for. I also will add notes on a separate page on tips on how to improve any other areas to help you get your dream job. If there is something on here that you want but, don't want to the full package. Feel free to message me for a custom order. I love helping with LinkedIn profiles.

Reviews


mobeen02:Wow!! Amazing work. I feel so much better after your work. I will definitely take a look at all of your recommendations and implement them. Can't wait. THANKS AGAIN!!

hunterorges:Awesome to work with. Straight forward with details of what was needed.

augustli:Great work. And also give me some helpful suggestions. \nAppreciate the help.

hunterorges:Yeah thank you for your fast responses, really appreciated the communication.

archangelpak90:Great seller, great support awesome communication!!\nHighly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment