Monday, July 23, 2018

I will edit, re-write and improve your resume, ATS optimized with cover letter & LinkedIn profile

I will edit, re-write and improve your resume, ATS optimized with cover letter & LinkedIn profile












About:

Hi friends, I am Bukhari and I am here towrite a unique resume, cover letter amp; LinkedIn profile for you in 24 hours.

I have recruited and reviewed more than 1800 resumes amp; cover letters, the resume is the first document that portrays your professional background in front of your employer and needs to be shortlisted from hundreds of resumes.

Besides this, I have experience of report writing and support job seekers to develop and edit resumes, cover letters, recommendation letters and experience certificates.

My offers

  • · Re-write and edit your resume in custom design
  • · ATS optimized using keywords
  • · Delivery in PDF format with editable file
  • · Will create LinkedIn profile
  • · Elegant, unique and new templates
  • · unlimited reviews
  • · A professionally crafted resume that will capture employer's attention quick
  • · In time delivery even in 24 hours
  • · 24/7 service

Please inbox me and discuss your job in detail, if you need personalized offer...
Cheers

Bukhari

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment