Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will write catchy CEO, COO, VP and Executive ATS Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn

I will write catchy CEO, COO, VP and Executive ATS Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn












About:

Your resume is one of your most important career tools. It is what defines your professional experience and expertise. However, many professionals have no idea where to start, what to include, and what to leave off their resumes. I can carefully craft your career story to target your dream job. 

As a Certified HR professional and Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), with many years of experience, I will prepare, write, rewrite and/or edit your Resume/CV in such a way that it will create a lasting and positive result.

B
y virtue of my knowledge and experience of the recruitment process in a variety of industry, I will write, rewrite, design and edit your President, VP, CEO, EVP, CFO, CIO, CMO, COO, CTO or other C-level Resume and Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile

With my level of exposure as a recruiter and resume writer, if you allow me, I will design a job-winning and 
(ATS) compliance resume, cover letter and LinkedIn Profile devoid of blunders and errors.

Feel free to contact me and place your order.

Reviews


davinablake:Another impressive delivery... Am pleased with the quality job I get from this seller.

careerplace:Thank you\r\n

longwale:Quick and very professional. I recommend

careerplace:Thank you

katrinecold:Excellent Experience. Thank you for your impressive work.


No comments:

Post a Comment