Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will deliver a comprehensive RESUME, LinkedIn and Cover Letter with UNLIMITED revisions

I will deliver a comprehensive RESUME, LinkedIn and Cover Letter with UNLIMITED revisions












About:

I'm a professional who has been working in several professional organizations such as Intel, Aepona, Persistent Systems etc. I have conducted interviews upon several occasions and have gained knowledge and experience on how an attractive resume/LinkedIn/Cover Letter should be.

I've been working as a professional Resume Writer with over 7 years of experience working for industry as a Recruiter and have completed dozens of resume orders for clients all over the globe.
  
What you get:

1.    Full rewrite and edit your ENTIRE resume/cv - ALL content/jobs, grammar, flow, syntax, and complete keyword optimization for ATS. Unlimited pages/no page limit.

2.    Powerful bio/introduction to immediately grab attention on your resume/cv.

3.    Complete resume/cv re-formatting into a clean, professional, proven design praised by industry executives and HR managers. 

4.    Eye-catching LinkedIn content primed for the 'full read', ensuring you get noticed and leave an impression.

Reviews


editorwizard:I was so happy to have found Umanga89! He assisted me greatly with my project! A great experience.

umanga89:Great buyer with good communication. Would love to work with again.

lav1n1a:Fast communication, high quality work

andrewfoord:great results

abdurehmany:Good and Fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment