Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will give you advice on how to launch or sustain your graphic design career in the long-term.

I will give you advice on how to launch or sustain your graphic design career in the long-term.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">How do I find a job?
How do I build my portfolio?
How do I find clients?

Having worked in newspaper, publishing, non-profit, education and some of the top ad agencies in the world, I will give you career advice as a graphic design, art director, creative director or building your own design company or ad agency.

For ten years, I've run my own marketing and design company for clients big and small and have taught at two of the top design schools in New York City. I've been on the board of directors for the American Marketing Association, The Minority Business Council; taught Marketing at the Workshop in Business Opportunities and served as an ambassador for the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce.

I've written for or been featured on Crain's New York Business, Entrepreneur Magazine, Business Matters, The Society of Illustrators, The Perfect Digital Portfolio and Smart Networking. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment