Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will optimize, revamp and optimize your resume

I will optimize, revamp and optimize your resume












About:

Hello,welcome to my gig. I am Faiz Khattak. I am an expert Resume writer.

 Are you tired to find your desired job? Are your resume is attractive and have modern look? I am here to help you on finding your dream job and give modern eye-catchy and attractive look to your resume,cover letter and LinkedIn profile.
 

i will make resume , cover letter, LinkedIn profile.

As a certified resume writer with many years of experience. I'll prepare, write and/or edit your Resume/CV in such a way that creates a lasting and positive result.

What I offer:

  • LinkedIn Profile creation
  • An eye-catching, professionally written Resume
  • Keyword optimization that will score well with employer applicant tracking systems (ATS)
  • Modern design and formatting
  • I will deliver Resume or CV in doc and PDF formats .
  • Cover letter for specific job

I will offer you unlimited revisions,100% satisfaction and money back guaranteed.


If you have a special request, you can contact me through the inbox and I will reply you ASAP*

Thanks in advance.

Reviews


qhoward89:quick easy process....

khattak20:great experience, nice man

qhoward89:quick easy process....

khattak20:great experience, nice man

:


No comments:

Post a Comment