Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will review and polish your resume

I will review and polish your resume












About:

Youare qualified and you are skilled yet you are not landing the job you have applied for.

Could it be that the present format of your resume is not taking you into the coveted short list of applicants? A shining resumegrabs the attention of recruitersat the first glance and is easily picked up in job search engines.

I am a Human Resource Professional. My HR skills include Recruitment, Interviewing and Selection; Resume Writing and Appraisal and Job Description. I would like to share my skills with you to improve your resume style and place yourself in an advantageous position. I invite you to allow me to review, edit and polish your resume in a professional manner.

For $5, you and I together can make a difference in your 'way forward'

Reviews


dmoore6884:I am very satisfied. Bronzdiva did a amazing job on my resume.

bronzdiva:It was my pleasure working with dmoore6884.

sbullock:This sellers work is high quality. Friends and Family say the same that her work is consistently good. I highly recommend her.

bronzdiva:We enjoy a great working relationship.\r\nThank you for your continued support.\r\n

sunegr:Good job. Very happy with the result


No comments:

Post a Comment