Monday, July 23, 2018

I will rewrite your resume based on the type of work or company for more impact.

I will rewrite your resume based on the type of work or company for more impact.












About:

I will use my experience in market and competitive intelligence research to analyze competition and marketability in the job you are applying for in overhauling your resume.  Rest assured that your resume will be unique, clean and tailor-fitted.

Services offered:

  1. Rewriting your resume
  2. Create a powerful introduction that would help your profile gain high impact
  3. Add a clean design with editable content (MS Word or Powerpoint)
  4. Recommendations for additional content that can boost your marketability

Delivery will be in 2 day. Please let me know if you need the document earlier.

About me: My previous work as a Project Manager and Team Lead allowed me to review resumes and hire analysts for over 8 years.  I am trained and certified in Dale Carnegie's High Impact Presentations and Effective Communication.  Should you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them before you place your order.

Reviews


irmaperez:This seller did absolutely amazing! She communicated promptly and effectively and most definitely exceeded my expectations. She was willing to advise and make any adjustments when needed. I most definitely recommend her and give her an A++++ rating. Thank again Hun!

hyasupapo:Buyer knows what she needed done and was able to provide a good, clear brief. She's also very sweet and nice. I enjoyed working with you. Thank you, Irma and I wish you all the best!

jsbauerle:Thanks to the seller for an expedited resume that looks much more professional than my original. Also many thanks for the revisions done to order in a timely manner!

hyasupapo:The buyer was clear in her brief what the output should look like. Thank you! I wish you the best of luck!

blacksilver323:Very quick turnaround and responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment