Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will give you multi-faceted advice on what to do with your life.

I will give you multi-faceted advice on what to do with your life.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">As someone who has always tried to live life to the fullest, I will help you figure out what to do with your life in regards to happiness, career and relationships.

In my half century of life, I've quit jobs and moved cross-country to pursue my dreams, worked for large corporations and small start-ups, dated A LOT and married the woman of my dreams and now raising awesome kids, taught at universities and non-profits, organized networking events, business conferences, cultural festivals and sports leagues, started and run my own businesses, written and blogged about life and entrepreneurship, and published several books. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment