Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will provide quality, professional resume writing service

I will provide quality, professional resume writing service












About:

Having difficulty crafting that Resume/CV with a spark? I'd put your fear to rest with interviews securing Resume/CV

In need of the job of your dreams? Then you are at the right place! 
I provide interview-securing resume writing services for entry level, professional, and executive roles.

With experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing, you can be rested assured that these has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines.

Research shows recruiters spend an average of 50 seconds on each Resume/CV, that gives little time to impress, so what you need is a Resume that speaks at first glance. I will make your resume not just speak, I will make it speak volume and stand out.

My packages are outlined or you can contact me for a custom offer.

--- Package 1 - Professional Resume
--- Package 2 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter
--- Package 3 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Optimisation

ATS Compliant
Custom Design
Source File
100% Money Back Guarantee
24 hours Express Delivery Available

Have some questions, send me a message.

Arielle







Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment