Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will create an incredible resume and cover letter that suits your personality and career path

I will create an incredible resume and cover letter that suits your personality and career path












About:

Resumes and cover letters are the first impression that you will make to a potential employer. After almost a year of figuring out my resume and editing it, I have figured out a template that gained me interviews with every company that I applied for. After learning more about you and seeing your career path, I will assist in creating a resume and cover letter that fits not only your career path, but also your personality so that you can show who you are to companies before they hire you. Resumes are meant to be concise and to the point. Odds are, companies go through hundreds of resumes at a time. I will make sure that your resume stands out from the rest. My resumes and cover letters are each only 1 page long, but get everything across that needs to be said to show that you are a dedicated, hard working, and fun employee that will make a great addition to any office. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment