Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create a professional ats CEO executive standard resume,cv,cover letter for you

I will create a professional ats CEO executive standard resume,cv,cover letter for you












About:

Since 1998, I have helped tens of thousands of satisfied clients get more interviews and higher paying job offers. I have been featured in my award-winning writing that has helped our clients triple their interview rates and increase their salaries by thousands of dollars.

As your Certified Professional Resume Writer, I:
  • Will craft resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn that are unique to each participant, not based on a template or a cookie-cutter approach.
  • Understand how to write keyword-rich resumes that make it through the applicant tracking system and onto the recruiter or hiring manager’s desk
  • Create each participant’s personal branding materials within 1 day, to reduce time spent ramping up for the job search

What should you expect?
  1. A proven resume format that gets employers’ attention.
  2. Keyword optimized to get through Applicant Tracking Systems.
  3. I will make unlimited rounds of comprehensive revisions based on your feedback.
  4. Your final, personalized resume will be delivered in Word and PDF formats.

LET"S GET STARTED!

Reviews


berrybim:He did awesome job.I'll definitely use the service again,Thanks

berrybim:He did awesome job.I'll definitely use the service again,Thanks

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment