Monday, July 2, 2018

I will assist in job search,job application and land interview

I will assist in job search,job application and land interview












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This gig assist in applying for jobs on your behalf, the more the applications, the greater the chances of landing a great job and have options to choose from. The applications are based specifically on your professional experience, areas, and interests.

Our approach allows us to apply directly to hiring managers for various mid-range to large organizations on your behalf.

I can search jobs in many areas. Provincial, state, Federal and International depending on your need

 I can set up accounts and profiles for you on various job search sites as well.  
Please send a message before making an order to discuss any further details. 

I can also write cover letter and resume for you.

Things needed before order:
  • Your Resume
  • Your Cover Letter
  • Basic Information e.g Name

Reviews


workingmumkitty:Excellent seller, delivered on time and studied the position I was applying for.

contenticequeen:Thank you

ceciliamarzal:she help me to achieve my goal

contenticequeen:Outstanding experience

jcndumbi:great seller


No comments:

Post a Comment