Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will send you a linkedin guide

I will send you a linkedin guide












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I am a Business Administration graduate, and I have experience in Human Resources and Recruiting. 


I know what recruiters are looking for when they head hunting on Linkedin. 

So I made this basic guide with simple but effective rules that anyone should know before opening a Linkedin profile. 


If you buy basic gig and you like it but you want more, there's no need to buy other gigs and paying for some that you already have. 

So, in this case, please write me and I will give you a personal offer with the part 2 or 3 for 5$ OR part 2 and 3 for 10$.

Reviews


demarcotim:Great experience

elenab1992:Outstanding Experience!

hayanoor:excellent work Thankyou so much :)

elenab1992:Outstanding Experience!

daioner1986:I bought the full guide, and it was worth it! The tips described are simple and effective. I recommend it to everyone. Elena is also very kind and professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment