Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do interview training for management consulting application

I will do interview training for management consulting application












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you preparing for the most important interview of your career? 

I can help you become the 1% who gets into Top Tier Management Consulting.

I am an ex-McKinsey consultant & interviewer with a passion for helping people realize their dream. I have spent over 2.5 years at the Firm working on the most intense projects with the smartest people in the business. I also conducted interviews with 20+ candidates.

McKinsey, BCG, Bain (and others) have a specific set of qualities they are looking for. Their interviewers are trained to assess your skills and capabilities based on a scientific framework.

I will help you meet the exact requirements. You will receive:

Coaching
  • overview of what to expect in the 5+ rounds of interviews
  • details of the types abilities and personality traits you will be tested for
  • examples of questions your will be asked and problems you will need to solve

Interview simulation
  • interactive case studies where you need to solve business problems
  • personality trait questions focusing on your experience
  • detailed feedback

Resume advice
  • tips to optimize your resume to meet the exact needs of recruiters
  • advice how to boost your LinkedIn profile

Reviews


maximilianjk:Very friendly and confidence providing person. I enjoyed preparing with him and I am thankful for his service

robertm987:Outstanding Experience!

maximilianjk:Very friendly and confidence providing person. I enjoyed preparing with him and I am thankful for his service

robertm987:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment