Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will organize and facilitate mastermind groups

I will organize and facilitate mastermind groups












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Napoleon Hill coined the term "Mastermind Alliance" in his famous book: Think and Grow Rich. I have personally seen the amazing benefits of a successful Mastermind Group; that is, two or more people coming together to motivate and achieve goals- both personally and professionally. 

Organizing, facilitating, and managing a successful Mastermind Group is challenging. My gig offers, from basic level, guidance steps on how to create and facilitate a Mastermind Group (including the calls) to a fully immersed "Wishes Fulfilled" package, wherein I will personally work with you 1-on-1 to create, organize and manage your Mastermind group and calls until you are comfortable leading on your own. 

Allow me to show you the power of a successful Mastermind Alliance, and together, we will create massive change and success for you and those in your group. 

To your success, 
Oscar G.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment