Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will answer any human resources question you have

I will answer any human resources question you have












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am Human Resources Consultant with experience throughout different areas within the Human Resources function. Oftentimes, it can be difficult to navigate the employee/ employer relationship. Both parties are left with questions and a need for advice on a myriad of subjects. Once you purchase this gig, I will work with you to answer the question immediately and provide guidance until you feel satisfied with the answer.

The subjects I can help you with are:
  • Recruitment & Selection
  • Training & Development
  • Compensation & Benefits
  • Employee Relations
  • Performance Evaluations
  • Compliance (Legal & Organizational)
  • Organizational Design & Change
  • Human Resource Metrics
  • General Employee/Employer Issues

You don't have to navigate these complicated issues on your own! I am a professional who is here and happy to help you through any and all HR problems, employee and employer alike.

Reviews


ericdjay:Great experience. Would love to work with him again!

tonyhamilton3:I had a fairly straight forward question and I got a fairly straight forward answer. $5 well spent.

levyoni23:thank you great work

aquamine:Excellent Work

harlemfriend:Fast turnaround. Answered all my questions and provided me with helpful suggestions. See you at the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment