Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will give you career choice advice

I will give you career choice advice












About:

Our natal chart has the key to knowing what career options could bring us money regardless whether we have an education or not.  These are basically skills that other people can see in us and that they would be willing to pay us for.  Sometimes we struggle to fit in careers that are stressful, but that give social standing, money, or other benefits.  I will write you a one paragraph to a page or two describing what career areas can bring you money.  I will also emphasize which skills just come in naturally for you and in what areas you will see job offers and you not get bored performing.  Remember that astrology is for entertainment purposes and that you must sometimes go out and chat with people or even apply to jobs to get an offer.    

Reviews


joyfuljune:Thank you so much for the career advice, I found it very accurate and you have pinpointed some fields which I believe I am good at! I'll keep the choices in mind in the future. Excellent experience.

letsspreadjoy1:Thank-you I'm glad you enjoyed it!

joyfuljune:Thank you so much for the career advice, I found it very accurate and you have pinpointed some fields which I believe I am good at! I'll keep the choices in mind in the future. Excellent experience.

letsspreadjoy1:Thank-you I'm glad you enjoyed it!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment