Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will take mock interview with interview tips

I will take mock interview with interview tips












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a professional Recruiter and i will help you in getting you on path of success.

This Gig helps for beginner to professional level in every sort of your career aspect. 

you will get :

  • Interview Tips
  • Mock interview ( You will be interviewed personally by me on fiver ) 
  • I will provide You Questions with Answers in doc or PDF after your interview.
  • will help you to be UNIQUE so you can easily crack any job interview.
  • Make your resume (excluded in basic order)

you can ask me for any of your career related query, anything that is not mentioned here. i will be happy to assist you.
inbox me and making a communication before placing order can be more swift to you.

Reviews


michelpulido:Great service!! Took the time to answer all of my questions and was very patience.

anmolbutaney:Thank You :)

savvydea:Gave me some advice on how to improve my situation. I think the session was good for the price I paid. I would recommend him to others.

anmolbutaney:Thank you :)

paleclover:He's great! Very accommodating.


No comments:

Post a Comment