Friday, June 29, 2018

I will teach how to sell your book rights to a movie studio

I will teach how to sell your book rights to a movie studio












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">After selling 3 screenplays to Major Hollywood Studios WITHOUT AN AGENT for prices ranging up to $240K  many authors have contacted me wanting help with writing their movie script based on their novel or with advice seeking how to sell their book rights to be made into a movie, but I say this:

With over 200 Novel-to-Screenplay adaptations produced into "commercially successful" ( Profitable ) movies to date, there is currently a strong trend of Major Hollywood Studios purchasing rights to develop feature film from books using their own proven screenwriters

IN FACT: an unknown writer has a far better chance of selling The Rights To Adapt Their Novel into a Screenplay & Produce a Movie than an unknown screenwriter has of selling a finished script.

My 5 page PDF will teach you the EXACT METHOD and EXACT WORDS that I personally used in query letters to get EVERY Major Hollywood Studio to whom I wrote to SEND ME AN INVITATION  to send my work for evaluation.

Based on feedback from authors to whom I told the modified method, due to the current Hollywood trends, it works even better for books!  Nearly 100% success rate at getting a book READ by Hollywood Studios! This is your BIG CHANCE!

Reviews


freeman169:Fast and Professional. I wanted some guidance on two books that I have published and would love to see adapted to Screen. Seller gave good reference material to assist me with marketing my product.

thesalesguru:Thanks for your great review - watch for the BONUS I'm sending.

tasmar:Smooth. Prompt. And I believe if you have questions or need more, he'd be there for you. Will be back again if we need more.

thesalesguru:Thanks for your great review - enjoy the bonus I'm sending.

rjvamsee:Great gig! The only one of its kind, I guess. It has some very valuable information that I would never ever could have managed to get in my life time. Information that could lead to a major breakthrough in life. If it does (that depends on my destiny, of course), I'd be never forget thesalesguru and his help :) God Speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment