Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will assist you with the creation and or proof-reading of your job application.

I will assist you with the creation and or proof-reading of your job application.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Do you need help with your job application? I can assist you with either creating or proof-reading your application. Since I have gained working experience in several well-known German companies (VW AG, Daimler AG, BOSCH GmbH, Sartorius AG) I have a profound understanding of what firms pay attention to. Besides, I have written complete applications for friends who always told me I did a great and professional job and I should offer these services online. So - here I go.

Although my assictance cannot give a guarantee for the job, you might enhance your chances for a job interview. Please note, I give advice in all conscience, however, if you take my advice and use the application I created for you, you take the responsibility in case of a rejection of the employer.
I offer this "job-application" service in German and English.

Reviews


j4yj4y:Alles bestens, gerne wieder! Sehr freundliche und hilfreiche Fiverr Verkäuferin. :)

j4yj4y:Alles bestens, gerne wieder! Sehr freundliche und hilfreiche Fiverr Verkäuferin. :)

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment