Friday, June 29, 2018

I will share my tips how to land a dream fashion internship

I will share my tips how to land a dream fashion internship












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">To this day I have interned for three national fashion magazines and one international, NYC-based magazine (total circulation over 200 000). Getting a fashion internship can be a tricky process but with a little help from an industry insider it can turn into a piece of cake. I will share with you my tips on how to choose and contact your dream employer, write a killer resume, prepare for the interview, and finally what to do after you get your dream internship. I will also answer all the questions you may have.

Reviews


profin:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

profin:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment