Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will search for jobs and apply to them on your behalf to get job

I will search for jobs and apply to them on your behalf to get job












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">hello welcome to my Gig
If You are working 24/7, you dont have time to Find New job,You a busy family man/woman or simply having trouble finding the time to apply for jobs, you do not know where and how to search and generally need help in this field, look no further, you are in the right place
you do not know where to search and generally need help in this department we are happy to help you

I have knowledge of many job search techniques.

I will search for all the new jobs you want to the positions you choose.

Then I will Apply to all of them, on your behalf online applications and be sending out your resume to each new employer.

I will adjust your resume and cover letter to match the criteria of each job applied to.

To Find you a New amazing job and Career.


Please Send Me Your Resume Now

Feel Free to Contact me ASAP 

 

My Services is Best For Anyone

Who Works full time or just doesn't have time to do this themselves.

 I will take all the job work search and take care of it myself

I will send a snapshot of every application where I have sent your CV I will show you proof

please contact me before placing an order

 

 - Thank you





Reviews


kimslyon:Excellent communication and delivery; thanks.

farhanjamali:Outstanding Experience!

stirling198:good seller

farhanjamali:Thank you\r\n

vonurasci:Farhan was really helpful and to-the-point, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment