Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your career and life coach guru

I will be your career and life coach guru












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Everyone deserves a rewarding career! As a career coach, I will help you achieve that rewarding and self-fulfilling career through my proven step-by-step coaching process. 

What I offer: 
  • SWOT analysis (Using a Psychometric Test) - will help you explore your strength and weaknesses, and identify areas for improvement and self-development.
  • Job Search Strategy - I'll suggest the kind of job and industry you should explore in order to have better career growth
  • Guidance on Resume, Linkedin and Cover Letter Review.
  • Guidance on Job Search and applications
  • Job Interviews
  • Salary negotiations 
  • Advise in career transition, and breaks in employment
  • Choosing between job offers 
  • tailored support
  • and everything in between

Why me?

  • 15+ years experience in HR, recruiting, and career coaching. 
  • SHRM USA Certified Professional
  • Successfully mentored over 1000+ career aspirants 

If you have different needs, please ask for a custom offer. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment