Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will interview you for 1 hour over the Skype, followed by a feedback session.

I will interview you for 1 hour over the Skype, followed by a feedback session.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">The best way to prepare for an interview is to practice with someone who has years of interview experience and who has made actual hiring decisions.  I am a former executive at a major media company and have also worked at other Fortune 500 companies in finance and technology industries.  I have made hiring decisions on dozens of junior and mid-level executive positions, interviewed hundreds of candidates and reviewed thousands of resumes.  Here's how I will help you prepare: 

  • I will conduct a mock interview with a combination of behavioral questions and questions that are tailored to your resume and the job you are applying for.    
  • I will give you feedback on your responses, which will include comments on content, conciseness, tone, body language (for Skype sessions). 

We will make sure that you are prepared for your interview!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment