Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your online acting coach

I will be your online acting coach












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Is your acting CV not working for you? Are you unsure if your headshot is portraying the right 'look'? Do you know if your showreel is up to scratch?

Having worked in the Film Industry for over 5 years I've sat on both sides of the casting couch. I know what casting directors are looking for from actors and know the tricks to get your portfolio to stand out.

If you're interested in giving your portfolio a boost or want to break into the field of acting look no further. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed; only pay if you are fully satisfied with my advice and tips. 

Find out how I can help you kick start your acting career today and enquire for free. 

Some of my credits include Justice League (Dir. Zack Snyder), A Young Doctor's Notebook ( Dir. Robert McKillop ) and Nutopia's latest series for Netflix, Babies. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment