Friday, June 29, 2018

I will interview you for 1 hour and ask you 10 questions.

I will interview you for 1 hour and ask you 10 questions.












About:

  • I have more than 12 years of experience in career coaching and I can help you have the best interview of your life. The interview process involves so much more than just knowing generic answers to tough questions. The process is a lot like a date.  Any number of elements can “turn off” your interviewer.  I will help you be magnetic and attract the offer to you or attract your second interview in the process.  You will gain amazing confidence in the process! 

What You Get:

·      A mock interview where I ask you questions and coach you through the answers

·      An audio mp3 recording of our session

·      A list of the 20 most common questions

·      A list of the toughest questions to answer

·      A list of the best questions to ask

·      Advice on how to follow up with the interviewer

·      A written thank-you template tailored to the interview itself

Upon completion of this coaching, you will be more prepared for the best interview of your life! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment