Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your professional job reference

I will be your professional job reference












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will act as a professional or personal reference for you when applying for a new job or role. I am also able to provide written recommendations. I have plenty of experience providing references. I have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can be confident that I will speak professionally and provide an excellent reference for you.

If you are applying for several jobs or need a phone AND email/survey reference, you need to purchase the Premium Package. If you need a phone reference for ONE job only, select the Basic Package. If you need a written (email/survey) reference for ONE job only, select the Standard Package.

If you need a reference within 24 hours, select Express Delivery. Message me to discuss your needs and expectations BEFORE making a purchase.


Reviews


estes2189:A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

resumes_va:A+ communication

soniajasmine23:She was responsive.

resumes_va:This is my second time working with her. This experience was not as pleasant as before. She provided detailed information needed to complete her order. However, she was a bit rude at times regarding things that were beyond my control. She also made my delivery late because her employer had not returned my call yet.

wunderbarr:Very professional and timely. Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment